What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is a process of improving the rank or we can say visibility of a website in search result for some keywords. For example we are searching 'Blog' on search and we will find this. This is because website ranking one in search result is SEO friendly.We are taking about unpaid result only. But SEO is of two type On page optimization and Off page optimization.
On Page OptimizationOn page is SEO or On Page Optimization is optimizing the page content according to keywords(target),proper heading , content , keywords placing and many more we will discuss all these factors in details .
click here for valentines day special
1) Blog Post TitleBlog post title is most of the important factor which can effect your page ranking. Your post title should not be longer then 65 characters.It is advised to use keyword in the post title. Post Title should be catchy and the same time should not be misleading.
2) Keywordskeywords plays very important role in SEO. You should use target keywords very wisely as it is play very important role in SEO. You should use Keywords in post title . It is advise to use Keywords in first and last paragraph. Though we have to also use SEO in regular interval also. You should highlight all target keywords using italic font, bold, or using different colors.
3) ImagesYes images plays a vital role in bringing up a large traffic into to your blog post so we should use images in blog posts. Use target keywords in image title or name and image alt text . We are getting huge traffic from google image search.
4) HeadingHeading plays one of the most important role in SEO. Search Engines focus on heading of post like we should <h1>...</h1> for first heading and keywords should be use accordingly in heading.After h1 we can use h2 ,....h6 as per requirement.
5) Meta tags and Meta DescriptionSometimes Meta tags and Meta description also plays a wide role in bringing traffic to web post. Hence meta description should not be too long it should be short containing all target keywords in it. Talking about Blogger for each post you should add content in Search Description it will act as a Meta Description.
6) ContentContent of a blog post is very much responsible for traffic. Content should be long enough more than 700 words containing target keywords.More you write it will ensure that reader spend more and more time on your site .Content should be more engaging and should provide information which reader is looking for. Interconnection of post is also very helpful, It will help reader to get all the content he or she is looking for in order to provide more information to reader you can provide link to exteranl site for relevant data but you should link with trusted site only.
7) PermalinkPermalink also plays and important role for SEO your post should have target Keywords not more than 50 characters , and should not contains Stop words
Some more tips
* Use some multi media content like images, videos etc it will make your post more attractive.
* Write as much as you can more than 700 words.
* Ensure your webpage is mobile friendly.
* Page loading time should be low.
Off Page Optimization
Off page SEO or Off page Optimization is SEO optimization technique to get high page rank off the webpage. It is very vast topic and we will cover whole content in later post. Off page optimization consists of :
i) Link Building
ii) Social Media
Link Building Getting reference from other website is know as Link Building, There are many technique for link building we will discuss all of these technique later.
Social Media Now days Social media is also helping in boosting up traffic there are many ways of improving ranking using social media like using facebook , twitter etc.
There are many more techniques for off page optimization which will be discuss in detail in later posts.
Check out the below video to get more information about SEO and tips
So I hope you understand What is SEO and all your doubts about SEO is clear. You can contact us in case of any query please so share your thoughts with us. You can also go through our other posts to learn about blogging.